We work directly with participants to build their confidence travelling around Nottingham, helping them plan a route and accompanying them on a trip.
- Looking at different ways to travel by foot bike or public transport across the city
- Looking at local maps and planning out a route which can then be carried outwith one of our travel buddies
- If travelling by bike, the safest cycle route will be assessed
- Travelling the route together with a travel buddy by foot, bike or public transport
Following the two initial sessions, further sessions will be based on demand and
- Where a participant has a support worker, we ask that they attend the sessions initially